Parent Teacher Association(PTA)
Parent - Teacher team work find a special place in our working system. This forms one of the main pillars of the school by envicing keen interest in the overall development of the children. All the parents are requested to attend the 'OPEN DAY' meeting when it is held 'PUNCTUALLY WITHOUT FAIL'.
Communication between Parents & Teachers
- Any communication made by the parent should be addressed to the Principal in the diary or through a letter
- Parents and Guardians are requested not to see their children or interview the teachers during class hours
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the management by enforcing "Regularity, Punctuality and Discipline" and by taking interest in their children's progress. They should check the diary and see to it, if the work assigned to them is completed before they are sent to school the next day
- Parents who are not in a position to meet the teachers when called for, may communicate to the school authorities in writing either in Tamil / English /Kannada through letters
- A record of address of the parents or guardians is maintained in the school office. Any change of address or phone number should be communicated without delay